Luxury Tented Camp on the banks of the Ewaso Nyiro River
Ashnil Samburu Camp
About the Hotel
Ashnil Samburu Camp is a luxury tented set in the spectacular backdrop drop of the Mighty Ol Olokwe mountain fronting Ewaso Nyiro River. The 30 exclusive luxury Tents are spread out along the shady banks of the river under a thick stand of doum Palms.
It features an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by sun lounges, a garden and a Lounge bar offering views of the African savannah. Each tent features a decked Terrance with views of the Ewaso Nyiro River. The restaurant offers views of the river and serves a variety of menus comprising of Oriental, traditional and international cuisines. A range of activities are available on request and comprise of game drives, nature Walks and a cultural visit to the samburu village, bush meals like bush lunch/dinner and sundowners.
- Deluxe Twin
- Deluxe Twin, 25 sqm, three single beds, Hot water, shower, hair dyer, terrace, sun bed
- Deluxe Double
- Deluxe Double, 25 sqm, three single beds, Hot water, shower, hair dyer, terrace, sun bed
- Deluxe Triple
- Ensuite Deluxe Triple room with three single beds
- Swimming Pool
- After an amazing game drive you can take a dip in our swimming pool or simply relax by the pool which has a wonderful viewing deck of the Ewaso Nyiro River. This is the perfect place to relax and laze around in the calm afternoons.
- The open sitting restaurant located in the main building, overlooks the Ewaso Nyiro River and can sit a maximum of 100 guests. The restaurant serves set buffets featuring international, oriental and traditional African cuisine..
- Business Services
- e-mails, internet browsing and general secretarial services are available on request at the reception.
- Lounge Bar
- The lounge is located in the main building away from the main dining area. The décor has an African touch that makes it a wonderful place to pass time and relax. There is a variety drinks served and include liqueur, soft drinks, cocktails, wines, and spirits, local and international beers. The seating capacity is about 60 guests.