Waterberg Plateau Lodge
Welcome to Waterberg Wilderness
Your world of experience at the Kalahari’s table mountain.
Waterberg Wilderness is part of the ONE Namibia company, which wants to preserve wildlife and natural habitats – with income from existing hospitality businesses, sustainable agriculture and the sale of shares. Everyone can help. Actively and directly. As a partner and supporter. ONE Namibia offers a solid corporate concept. Virtual visits via the Internet. Lodge vouchers. Free camping and Rhino Tracking tours.
- Waterberg Plateau Lodge
- Nestled on a rock terrace on the slope of the Waterberg, the chalets offer a view to the end of the world.
- Waterberg Wilderness Lodge
- Huge trees, mighty bamboo and a bubbling spring turn the lodge into an oasis at the border of the Kalahari.
- Waterberg Valley Lodge
- The Econo chalets are situated on a hill in a wide valley between the red cliffs of the Waterberg mountain.
- Waterberg Plateau Campsite & Andersson Camp
- Both campsites offer secluded pitches with shadow roofs on the sand of the Kalahari and a pool.
The Waterberg Wilderness Experience
- Plateau Hike: tour onto the table mountain (no park entrance fee)
- "Honeymoon Sundowner": Exclusive plateau hike just for you
- Rhino Drive: rubbing shoulders with rhinos, giraffes and other game
- Rhino tracking: tracing rhinos on foot
- Cultural Tour: Everyday life of the Herero
- Hiking trails with "botanical garden"
- History Path to sites of Herero history
- Valley with spring, lush vegetation and over 200 bird species