Thobolo’s Bush Lodge
An eco-friendly wildlife sanctuary in the heart of the Botswana bush.
Welcome to Thobolo’s Bush Lodge
Thobolo’s Bush Lodge is a wildlife oasis in the heart of the bush.
With chalet accommodation and a campsite all overlooking the magnificent Barangwe Pan,
Thobolo’s Bush Lodge offers spectacular game viewing and is the perfect retreat for visitors travelling between Chobe, Savuti and Moremi.
- Sleeping up to 4 guests, each of our 9 standard chalets comprises of a dining area, fully equipped kitchen and two en-suite bedrooms with twin three quarter beds per bedroom. The upstairs entertainment viewing area overlooks the pans and is complete with a counter and bar chairs. We also have 3 family chalets which in lieu of an upstairs entertainment area include a further double bed, the perfect family option for up to 6 guests. All our bedrooms are fitted with ceiling fans and windows with screens.
- Thobolo’s Bush Lodge also has a newly established campsite complete with an ablution facility for hot showers, toilets and a wash/clean-up area.
- Savuti Game Drive
- Leave the lodge after breakfast at 8:00am for a slow drive through the bush to the Ghogha Hills Entrance gate into Chobe/Savuti, and on to the Savuti Channel where we stop for a picnic lunch (included). All the drives in the Savuti area are undertaken at leisure along the channel and through the hills, followed by a game drive back to Thobolo’s in time to enjoy the sunset.
- Chobe River Game Drive
- Leave the lodge at 8:00am and head to the Ngoma Gate entrance of Chobe National Park, on 44km of bush and then tar road, passing through the old village of Kachikau. In Chobe National Park you will drive through a pristine teak forest down to the famous Chobe River following the game drive roads along the river through one of the very best game areas on the continent. Stop for a picnic lunch (included) and stretch at Serondella on the banks of the river. From the river we reconnect to the main transit tar road between Kasane, Botswana and Namibia through Chobe. Return back to camp for sunset.
- Linyanti Game Drive
- Depart the lodge at 8:00am and drive through Northern Botswana’s pristine bush to the Linyanti River for a game drive along the river front and a picnic lunch (included). Enjoy the game and the day in this, another beautifully abundant wildlife treasure of Botswana.