Ol Pejeta Conservancy Tented Safari Camp
Sweetwaters Serena Camp
About the Hotel
Embrace the awe-inspiring natural beauty of your surroundings, and set the stage for a visit you won’t soon forget. Located within the sprawling Ol Pejeta Conservancy, one of Kenya’s most noteworthy conservancies and home to the ‘Big Five’ (elephant, rhino, lion, buffalo and leopard), Sweetwaters Serena Camp offers a holiday experience unlike any other.
Tucked inside the landscaped grounds and accessible via winding stone pathways, Sweetwaters Serena Camp’s accommodation offers an elegant retreat amid the breath-taking natural beauty of Kenya’s Ol Pejeta Conservancy. Our 56 stylishly appointed tents include the standard wing and the deluxe Morani Wing, and are designed with charming thatched roofs, solid floors and canvas interiors. All of our tents feature electricity, an ensuite bathroom with hot and cold water, showers and flushing WCs. Make yourself at home during your safari holiday with modern amenities including free Wi-Fi, a coffee/tea making station and plush bathrobes and slippers. Some of our tents are on raised platforms with private balconies; the rest include private verandas, all with safari chairs and tables. Evening hot water bottles are provided; mosquito nets, extra beds and cots are available upon request.
- Standard Wing Tent
- Standard Wing Tent These spacious tents combine the traditional ambiance of a safari camp with the comforts of home. They offer either a king bed or two twin beds and views of the water hole.
- Morani Wing Tent
- The new Morani Wing offers 17 deluxe tents with views of Mount Kenya and enhanced amenities, including bathrooms with two-hand washbasins, a WC and a shower with a glass door.
- Day and night game drives daily
- Tented camp accommodation
- Swimming pool
- Extensive grounds
- Private waterhole and night viewing bar
- Conference room
- Wedding planning and honeymoon venue
- Gift shop, business centre, Wi-Fi
- Telephone in room
- Baby-sitting services and baby cot in room, offered upon request
- 24hr on-call medical services available
- Camel treks, guided nature walks, bird spotting
- Cultural dance and music