Okaukuejo, located 17 km from the southern entrance of the Etosha National Park, is famous for its flood-lit waterhole, where visitors can observe at close quarters a spectacle of wildlife congregating and interacting.
Accommodation is provided to suit every need, in premier bush chalets overlooking the waterhole; bush chalets and double rooms; or family chalets. Other facilities include a restaurant, bar, shop, swimming pool, kiosk and camping facilities.
- 5 Premier Waterhole Chalet
- 30 Waterhole Chalet Double Rooms
- 2 Family Chalets (2 Rooms, 4 Beds) with Braai
- 20 Bush Chalets (2 Beds) with Braai)
- 45 Double Rooms
- 2 Disabled Access Chalets (2 Beds)
- 37 Campsites
- Swimming Pool
- Filling Station